Blog of the Week
In this really useful blog, Bradley summarises findings from five research papers and explores their implications for classroom teachers.
Deb shares how she is re-thinking revision.
Research School Blog
Departing Research School Director reflects on what he has learnt after five years in role.
Other Useful Links
- Sarah Donarski shares her learning from this year’s Festival of Education.
- Cat Rushton explores feedback – consistency not conformity.
- Natalie Wexler discusses how gestures can help students to learn.
- Amanda Waterman and Mark Miller have produced a practical guide to working memory for teachers.
- Andy writes about live modelling and how it should maximise student thinking.
- Amarbeer Singh Gill shares his reflections on interleaving.
DMAT is looking to grow!
We are looking to grow our trust and are interested in speaking to like-minded schools.
- In light of the white paper are you exploring academisation?
- Do you want to join us and write the story for a growing multi-academy trust?
- Are you interested in utilising the expertise of our own Research School and SCITT to enhance teacher development and recruitment in your school?
- Are you looking for a trust that is respectful of retaining a school’s unique characteristics and autonomy, as well as being committed to collaborative working?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, then come along to our forthcoming MAT information evening on 29th September to hear more. Click here for further details and to register a place for the event and here to find out more about DMAT.