- Dylan Wiliam – Emedding Formative Assessment
- Ron Berger – Critique & feedback
- Paul Black – Peer and Self Assessment
- Robert Bjork – Desireable Difficulties
- Paul Black – What is AfL?
- Ron Berger – Use of models
- Paul Black – Summative Assessment
- David Didau – What is SOLO Taxonomy?
- Critique – Ron Berger
- Chip Heath – Made to Stick
- Phil Beadle – Teaching tips for new teachers
- Bill Rogers – Tactical ignoring, Students who just say no, Getting a class settled, Arrogant lateness
- John Bayley – Managing behaviour
- Tom Bennet – Behaviour Management Strategies
- Carol Dweck – Teaching a Growth Mindset
- Robert Rosenthal – The Pygmalion Effect
- Doug Lemov – Teach Like a Champion
- Matthew Syed – The Myth of Talent
- Angela Lee Duckworth – The Secret to Success? Grit.
- Dan Willingham interviewed by Tom Bennett
- Learning Styles Don’t Exist – Dan Willingham
- Daniel Coyle – The Talent Code
- Malcolm Gladwell – Outliers: The Secret of Success