Blog of the Week
Tom explores the important links between practice, feedback and how they fit into the teaching cycle.
Fran shares some brilliant strategies to support pupils with spelling.
Research School Blog
Three blogs this week:
Other Useful Links
- In case you missed it, here’s our June newsletter.
- Blake Harvard writes about what teachers need to know about memory
- Darren Leslie shares how he uses time in his lessons.
- The Kyra Research School team discuss how they have used the ‘Moving Forwards, Making a Difference’ guide.
- The Inner Drive team have written about how to help pupils learn from their mistakes.
- Rachel Ball has collated a great list of teaching strategies.
- The Evidence Based Education team have written about the conditions for delivering effective feedback.
DMAT is looking to grow!
We are looking to grow our trust and are interested in speaking to like-minded schools.
- In light of the white paper are you exploring academisation?
- Do you want to join us and write the story for a growing multi-academy trust?
- Are you interested in utilising the expertise of our own Research School and SCITT to enhance teacher development and recruitment in your school?
- Are you looking for a trust that is respectful of retaining a school’s unique characteristics and autonomy, as well as being committed to collaborative working?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, then come along to our forthcoming MAT information evening on 29th September to hear more. Click here for further details and to register a place for the event and here to find out more about DMAT.
Deep Dive Days 2022-23: Booking Open!