Blog of the week
Adam discusses the importance of checking students understand what we have taught them – and how he does it.
Fahim reflects on how he has tried to ensure that ‘challenge’ is threaded through his lessons.
Research School Blog
This is a great summary of the EEF’s new evidence review, looking at how we move on from the pandemic.
Other Useful Links
- James Bullous with five practical ways of maintaining student focus
- Deborah Netolicky explores how feedback can maximise student learning without increasing teacher workload
- Tom Sherrington encourages us to get students to explain what they know.
- Alex Quigley shares what we can learn from the Romans when it comes to teaching writing.
- Inner Drive discuss five ways you support daily review as a teacher.
- Darren Leslie on using student work to improve all students.
- Jonathan Mountstevens on how we want curriculum to change a learner.