Blog of the week
After two years away from blogging, Clare is back with an incredibly useful blog exploring the different forms of assessment – and their purpose.
Why is blogging so important in terms of helping us to become better at using research evidence?
Research School Blog
How the release of the EEF’s Effective Professional Development guidance report led to an update of our implementation plan.
Other Useful Links
- Inner Drive discuss how we help students to stay on task when revising.
- Rachel Ball & Tom Pattison reflect on asking students to RAG their understanding.
- Tom Sherrington shares five ways to weave reading into the curriculum.
- Tim Shanahan on the role of rereading in the reading lesson.
- Sam Crome explains the importance of conflict in teams and how to manage it.
- Christian Bokhove on why the effects of interventions often don’t last