Blog of the week
What can we do in our lessons to focus attention in the classroom, so students are thinking about what we want them to be thinking about?
This signposts school leaders to some of the training programmes on offer from the Research School team this year.
Research School Blog
Jack discusses how we can get that little bit better at using mini-whiteboards.
Other Useful Blogs
- The EEF have updated their Pupil Premium Guide.
- Mark Enser discusses how do you know if learning is truly happening?
- Mark also talks about how to motivate students for mock exams.
- Claire Stoneman gives us a warning about curriculum.
- Blake Harvard shares his thoughts on the benefits of pre-testing.
- Bruce Robertson unpicks differentiation brilliantly in this blog.
- Zach Groshell on how using examples to illustrate complex ideas can support learning.
- Inner Drive compares two methods of assessment – multiple choice questions and essays.
Next Twilight CPD Webinar:
Date: 30th November
Title: Metacognitve questioning & modelling
Led by: Chris Runeckles
Registration here: Coming soon
You can view the recordings from last year here: